Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Led Zeppelin Classic Rock Forum (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

Review: Band of Joy by Robert Plant

Robert Plant continues his mini-revivial with the release of Band of Joy, building on the excellent collaboration with Alison Krauss on 200…

Started by Rich Page

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Denice Flowers

network founder!

Led Zeppelin Reject Guitar Hero Video Game!

Some interesting news I just heard. Classic rockers Aerosmith recently launched a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and many other classic bands have…

Started by Rich Page

7 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Amstel

Expert Rocker

Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience

Hey all! What do you think about Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin experience? Have you gotten a chance to go to any of the concert dates? Did yo…

Started by B.C Woman

2 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Rich Page

Rare Led Zeppelin Tracks

I'm quite sure if they are totally rare, but I'd like people's opinions on them. I'm a curious person. Smoke on the Water, sung by Bonzo…

Started by I Live On Moonlight Drive

15 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Amstel

My Top 3 Led Zeppelin Albums

1.  Led Zeppelin III:     This was the first album I bought, not just of Zeppelin's but the very first album of my own, I was 12. The m…

Started by Duncan Wilson

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Rich Page

Expert Rocker

Led Zep Books

There are alot of books about Led Zeppelin, some written by so called experts and people  formerly involved with the band, and others not s…

Started by Zeppy

5 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Zeppy

Favorite Bootleg?

I've always liked the Osaka concert in '71. "For Your Love" is a very good one too, doesn't sound too bad either. I've got alot of bootlegs…

Started by I Live On Moonlight Drive

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Amstel

Question: Was Zeppelin ever on Ed Sullivan?

I was watching this thing about Ed Sullivan and they showed a bunch of clips from bands that have preformed on his show. The Doors, The Bea…

Started by JimmyPageZoSo

2 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Amstel

Fanfare!

Hi everyone... If you love classic rock, please come join other fans at Memories in Music! Memories in Music works to express fans' appreci…

Started by Cathy

0 Jul 9, 2011

Expert Rocker

Rare live recordings

I would like to get a big list going of Led Zeppelin's rare live recordings(not the dreaded "B" word!!), and maybe start trading recordings…

Started by Zeppy

3 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Amstel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!