Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

mickeymills's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"I guess my biggest disappointment was a live performance by Steely Dan on the Countd…"

mickeymills replied Feb 18, 2012 to HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY A CLASSIC ROCK BAND OR ARTIST AFTER SEEING THEM PLAY LIVE ?

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Rios

network founder!

"I still vote for turning off autoplay on the home page music player. It's annoying t…"

mickeymills replied Jan 29, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"I didn't recognize that title so I had to go look it up. Now that I hear it... Oh ye…"

mickeymills replied Jan 21, 2012 to Should the Rolling Stones Gracefully retire now?

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

Expert Rocker

"If I had to peg my top 3 Stones albums it would be, Let It Bleed, Goats Head Soup, a…"

mickeymills replied Jan 21, 2012 to Should the Rolling Stones Gracefully retire now?

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

Expert Rocker

"If I was Jagger, I'd be sipping Mai-Tai's in Tahiti with some island princess in on…"

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

Expert Rocker

"Yeah, you see how that hanging on worked out for Brett Favre."

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

"For a small intimate setting you can't beat the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. Saw B…"

mickeymills replied Jan 14, 2012 to Great Classic Rock Venues

10 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"Carol Kaye played on more hits than The Beatles."

mickeymills replied Jan 8, 2012 to Who are your favorite Bass Players?

26 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"Thought it interesting that CNET recognized the One-Hit-Wonder phenomenon and at $0.…"

mickeymills replied Jan 5, 2012 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"I'd never heard of this song or this band until you posted it. SO I was wondering ab…"

mickeymills replied Dec 28, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!