Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

dazed-n-confused87's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"8675309"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 14, 2009 to The "Ultimate Road Trip" Collection.. I'm looking for your help!

7 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by dickmanne

"you dont know how it feels by tom petty and the heartbreakers is always a good song…"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 14, 2009 to The "Ultimate Road Trip" Collection.. I'm looking for your help!

7 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by dickmanne

Expert Rocker

"now dont hate me for saying this, but isnt cobain a little over rated just a tad?? i…"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 12, 2009 to I consider Nirvana to be classic rock, am I alone?

53 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Michael de Socio

network founder!

"right on!!! and rap songs are usually about stupid shit in the first place! it makes…"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 12, 2009 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

network founder!

"i agree love aerosmith as well... but there is no way in hell that he could replace…"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 12, 2009 to Zep Reunion Tour! But Tyler instead of Page? Surely not...

11 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by drofmusic

"if they do a tour with out plant.. it wouldnt really be seeing led zeppelin now woul…"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 12, 2009 to Why can't they get a singer from dazed and confused,and forget robert plant

2 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by dazed-n-confused87

network founder!

"baby come on home... has got me through some really tough times... so yeah ppl need…"

dazed-n-confused87 replied Jan 12, 2009 to 5 Underrated Led Zeppelin Songs You Need to Hear Right Now

27 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by The Rover

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!