karen (karlee)'s Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"RIP Lou Reed - Walk on the Wild Side  "

karen (karlee) replied Oct 27, 2013 to Lou Reed Dead At 71

5 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Jeff Fowler

Expert Rocker

"hey thanks for share.. been sick all day and think some goats head soup is just what…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 26, 2013 to Barry The B's Listening Lounge

39 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"Zeppelin - Sorry I missed that part earlier.. I actually saw Donny at the beach a fe…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 26, 2013 to Has anyone ever seen pics of the Osmonds with Paul McCartney or Led Zeppelin?

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"Interesting..  "

karen (karlee) replied Oct 26, 2013 to Has anyone ever seen pics of the Osmonds with Paul McCartney or Led Zeppelin?

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"I want to see them also. What was he smokin ?   I have never seen any pics of Osmond…"

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"I had no idea.. Tom Hardy is an interesting choice. I look forward to seeing the mov…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 25, 2013 to Elton John movie

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"This is a great topic..  Stone Alone and Life are both on the top of my xmas wish li…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 23, 2013 to What's the best rock autobiography of all time?

14 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Ed

Expert Rocker

"thx for feedback. Yeah Yoko didn't do much for John's career. Would have been better…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 23, 2013 to What are the three worst live albums of all time?

6 May 14, 2015
Reply by Ed

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh - Looking forward to this. Hope they get the OK from John Paul Jon…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 21, 2013 to Guardian: Robert Plant discovers unreleased Led Zeppelin tapes

2 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rich Page

Expert Rocker

"Plastic Ono Band - Live Peace in Toronto ( have heard it digitally remastered - not…"

karen (karlee) replied Oct 21, 2013 to What are the three worst live albums of all time?

6 May 14, 2015
Reply by Ed

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!