Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Cherokee Billie's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"When I listen to their music there's no way I can pinpoint which Beatle made the gro…"

Cherokee Billie replied May 11, 2009 to Who really MADE the Beatles Amazing - John Lennon or Paul McCartney?

19 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

network founder!

"I agree with you Rich, Oliver Stone did a fantastic job with this movie. Sure it may…"

Cherokee Billie replied Apr 19, 2009 to The Doors Movie - Accurate or Oliver Stone Interpretation?

3 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by jimmorrisondiva

"the first really heavy metal group has to go to Steppingwolf. They created the term…"

Cherokee Billie replied Apr 19, 2009 to vh1 choice for best metal tune ever

9 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by tyedye

"I love the Beatles, but I absolutely cannot stand the song hey Jude. I know that the…"

Cherokee Billie replied Apr 11, 2009 to Most Hated Classic Rock Song

32 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Amstel

network founder!

""Tweety A Connoisseur of Rock-And-Roll” By Cherokee Billie I will never forget the…"

Cherokee Billie replied Mar 1, 2009 to Poll: Vote for Your Best Classic Rock Song of all Time!

27 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Paul R

network founder!

"I met Simon and Garfunkel In 1965 before they had hit it big in the USA. It was at a…"

Cherokee Billie replied Feb 22, 2009 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

"great song Patricia : glad you took the time to reply."

Cherokee Billie replied Dec 20, 2008 to What is your all time favorite Christmas song by classic rockers?

9 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

network founder!

"dear Rich: I appreciate the fact that you have created this classic rock network. I…"

Cherokee Billie replied Dec 16, 2008 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

network founder!

"Without Robert Plant how can it possibly be led zeppelin? I'm enclosing a brief memo…"

Cherokee Billie replied Oct 29, 2008 to Zep Reunion Tour! But Tyler instead of Page? Surely not...

11 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by drofmusic

"The fact that no matter how many years have passed, they have never gone out of styl…"

Cherokee Billie replied Sep 29, 2008 to How do you define "Classic Rock"?

7 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Amstel

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!