Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jon Campos and the Incurables Award Winning Music Captivates Alternative Listeners

Jon Campos and the Incurables are breaking into the alternative rock scene with their newest tune Tragic Tales & Lullabies.  Paired wit…

Started by Eve Langdon

0 Apr 18, 2017

Pop Rock Singer Jon Collins Has a New Music Video on YouTube Reminiscent of Fall Out Boy

The incredibly fun and powerful music video by pop rock singer Jon Collins and the Jon Collins Band is a must see for fans of Fall Out Boy.…

Started by Eve Langdon

0 Oct 30, 2014

Keith Chagall’s New Music Video is Spreading Like Wildfire Including a Feature on the Huffington Post!

Keith Chagall was recently featured in the Huffington Post along with The Beatles, Eric Clapton, and The Who. His new music video for hit s…

Started by Dustin Jones

0 Dec 4, 2013

Meeting paul mccartney part 1

I met freaking Paul McCartney part 1 link above--- should I add part 2 here also? SO, after the gig in Verona, at the Coliseum.. I was…

Started by McCartney Giannoni

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Meet Rock's New Elvira!

Check out rock's new Elvira. She’s covering Bad Company’s “Ready for Love”. http://youtu.be/69iltZm-HkQ For more, visit Facebook: www.faceb

Started by HRPSam

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Pete Ham is getting a Blue Plaque

Did you see Pete Ham is getting a Blue Plaque in Swansea.  He co-wrote Without You, one of pop music’s most iconic ballads, is to be honour…

Started by London Music Mapp

6 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by barrytheb

What Are Your Favorite Songs By Eric Clapton??

guys, The Rock Blog bearockr.blogspot.com Has Given An Entry About Mr. Eric Clapton Along With Some Of His Most Memorable Live performances…

Started by Rock Rulz

4 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by rockjesus23

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!