Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Black Sabbath Fan Group

Information

Black Sabbath Fan Group

The group to discuss everything Black Sabbath - one of the bands that define the very term 'classic rock'.

Members: 130
Latest Activity: Feb 25

Classic Rock Discussion Forum

My top ten

Started by Sophie's Choice. Last reply by Amstel Aug 2, 2013. 4 Replies

Wheels of ConfussionSabbath Bloody SabbathParanoidChildren of the GraveJunior's EyesYou Won't Change MeSymtom of the UniverseInto the VoidWar PigsBlack Sabbath Continue

Black Sabbath Reunion?

Started by Toniko88. Last reply by BW2417 Sep 2, 2011. 5 Replies

I guess you people already know about a possible Black Sabbath's first era reunion this year. But they got problems with Geezer Butler, who said that wont be a reunion this year but maaaybe in 2012 they will with Ozzy, Tony Iommy and Bill Ward (all…Continue

Tags: 2012, Sabbath, Black, Reunion

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Black Sabbath Fan Group to add comments!

Comment by Hacketteer on January 22, 2014 at 7:28am

If anyone's on Spotify, the classic lineup Sabbath albums have just been added. Enjoy!


Expert Rocker
Comment by Wayne L. on November 2, 2013 at 10:32am

Paranoid is their heavy metal gem with War Pigs being Sabbath's ultimate metal masterpiece way above all their other rock classics.  It's their first 6 albums that matter while the Dio era ones are great rock albums but I don't consider them important.  RJD is one of the greatest rock vocalist of all time , it's Ozzy who defines BS along with Iommi. 

Comment by Trey Harris on February 8, 2013 at 5:49pm
This may have already been brought up. I looked didn't see it. Anyway, what does everyone think about the "big reunion" I mean, without Bill Ward is it really a reunion? I'm a drummer, and Bill Ward is one of my biggest influences. I got to finally see Sabbath all original in 1997 Ozz Fest Nashville TN. Man, they Rocked!! I was really looking foreward to the new album until I heard There would be no Bill Ward. And I don't know what the truth is as to why he declined to do it. I've heard that Sharon Ozzys wife was pretty much in charge of the $ part. And she said Ozzy gets like 60% of the $ and the other 3 have to split the 40%. And Bill said screw that we should each get 25% of the $. Does anyone know anything about this? Just curious. Thanks.
Comment by Trey Harris on February 8, 2013 at 5:33pm
What's up!! This is the group I've been looking for. Black Sabbath is the band that got me into Hard Rock/Metal. I'm a huge Ozzy solo fan as well.
Comment by Bob Leonard on November 26, 2012 at 5:07pm

this is who i am gonna go with NIB

Comment by Scott on June 27, 2011 at 5:14am
Martin era favorite=Cross Purposes(and CP-Live).The Eternal Idol,Headless Cross,and TYR are a tie.Forbidden gets played every once in a while just because I like some of the lead work on it.
Comment by Martin Van Halen on May 17, 2011 at 4:40am
Tony Martin has 2 stone cold classics, Headless Cross and Tyr. Both of these are flawless. Eternal Idol and Cross Purposes are pretty good, Forbidden can be forgotten as far as I am concerned. (But it's still Iommi so I'll play it once a year)
Comment by Scott on March 22, 2011 at 11:20am
What's everybody's opinion on Tony Martin era Sabbath?
Comment by HotRod on September 22, 2010 at 2:47pm
I remember the fist time i heard Black Sabbath. It was their first album, still my favorite. Must have been 73. I was 15 years old. It was like nothing I had heard before. Kind of scary, really loud & mesmerizing.
All these years later I remember where I was, who I was with & the way it made me feel.
Comment by ClassicRocker on January 30, 2010 at 4:03am

 
 
 

Like Us on Facebook!

Help spread the word to other classic rock fans - 'Like' us on Facebook!

Most Popular Videos

1. Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

Added by barrytheb on March 5, 2017

3. Bloodline - The Storm

Added by karen (karlee) on October 7, 2013

Badge

Loading…

Featured CRN Content!

Our New Classic Rock Store!

Check out essential albums, DVDs, books and more!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2017   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!