Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

This will be coach’s last public appearance.

I have wanted to do something very special for “Coach” Leonard Skinner for a while now. Little Leonard recently advised me that “Coaches” health is failing. So I have decided that the sooner the better. I checked with Morocco Shriners Temple and the only available time until next year would fall on Oct. 17, 2008. I knows this falls on our Bus Tour weekend. The bus tour weekend is still happening!!!! Nothing has changed! We will still be having the meet and greet. However, this tribute will be the same night, because of the availability of Morocco Shriner’s Temple as well as the “Coach’s declining health.
I will offer to all members of www.LynyrdSkynyrdDixie.com 1st dib on $20.00 a ticket for the “COACH’S ” TRIBUTE AND LAST AND FINAL PUBLIC APPEARANCE for 2 weeks only. These tickets can be purchased from www.LynyrdSkynyrdDixie.com . Those tickets purchased 1st will have front tables at the tribute. Then Classic Rock 105 will begin advertising the event and selling tickets to the public. Which more than likely will be a sold out event.
JoJo Billingsley and Leslie Hawkins will be on hand for the event. Other special guests to be announced at a latter date.
There will be chances sold for RONNIE VAN ZANT’S hat that he wore on the original “flames” Street Survivors album. However, there will be a reserve put on it. I will not let the hat go for a mere nothing.
The Morocco Shrine Temple in Jacksonville, Fl is located off St. Johns Bluff Road between Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach off of Beach Blvd.. Morocco Shrines are just as excited as we are about this legendary event that I have come up with and honored to be a part of. There will be food, drinks and alcohol for purchase from the Shrines Temple if desired.
So, if you want an up front table to a tribute for “Coach” Leonard Skinner’s final public appearance, here’s your chance!!
I will be telling the true story behind the plane crash. Some facts that have never been revealed. Pure untold Gene Odom’s crash story. The Lynyrd Skynyrd airplane crash story, Hopefully this will clear up some of the rumors and myths that others have told for years.
Again, this forum will have 1st dibs on these tickets for 2 weeks only then when the public hears about it from Classic Rock 105, it will then be to each his own. If still available.

Thanks,
Gene Odom

http://lynyrdskynyrddixie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1552

Views: 76

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!