Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

New Music and Music That Isn't 'Classic Rock' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

Mando Diao

Here's a band I would like to share with some of you classic rockers,  Mando Diao, they're a band from Sweeden,and very underated, unfortun…

Started by David P.

1 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Toniko88

already a classic rock band

i can't stop praising the british band SAINT JUDE.in my opinion it is with out doubt already classic rock.check them out and tell me what y…

Started by cliff powell

1 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Toniko88

The Hives

It is just me or this band is really epic, I mean, maybe they are not too famous as any classic rock band, but listen their sound, their mu…

Started by Orodreth Elendil

0 Jul 28, 2011

Nicole Atkins

Nicole Atkins is a pretty awesome singer/songwriter whom I saw on tour with the Black Keys. Her new album, Mondo Amore, is today's daily de…

Started by fubulator226

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Rich Page

Guns n Roses?

Well I know cars are considered antiques or "classics" at 25 years. Guns n Roses formed 1986, so if my math is correct, it has been 23 year…

Started by Robert Joseph

6 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by David P.

What do you call "Classic Rock" that is new?

I'm curious just what people might call music that fits in the genre of Classic Rock but that is new. I'm a musician and I've come to reali…

Started by Drew Perkins

5 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Luke Mulholland Band

WOAH! - this kid is only 20 years old and has opened for the likes of Bon Jovi, Jeff Healey, Blue Oyster Cult, Dickey Betts, and Mountain!…

Started by Erin Maher

0 Oct 2, 2009

network founder!

Michael Jackson - Rest in Peace

I have to say a few words. Michael Jackson's shocking surprise death earlier today has saddened me deeply, as I am sure it has saddened ma…

Started by Rich Page

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Candy O

vh1 choice for best metal tune ever

vh1 chose guns-n-roses "welcome to the jungle" as #1 metal tune ever...whats everyones thought on that?

Started by TED

9 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by tyedye

MP3 it HAS TO BE???????

contacting CRN is impossible but for what its worth, i'll express my feelings here. ALL of my personal / band music is in mp4, we need to h…

Started by simpleman

1 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Orodreth Elendil

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!