Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

mickeymills's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"This guy has become quite the eccentric. He had his name legally changed to "Questio…"

mickeymills replied Dec 13, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"It'd be hard pressed to call Alvin Lee and Ten Years After a "One Hit" wonder. As mu…"

mickeymills replied Dec 13, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"Here's a bit of trivia...   Do you know who the drummer was for "The Crazy World of…"

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"Blackfoot did a cover version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZZ88Fz4-LA It'd be…"

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

"He's one of the most amazing classical guitarists of the recent age. What he can do…"

mickeymills replied Dec 12, 2011 to Top 5 of Classic Rock Guitar Players?

102 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ed

"My top five in no particular order. Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Page Duane Allman Roy Clark J…"

mickeymills replied Dec 11, 2011 to Top 5 of Classic Rock Guitar Players?

102 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ed

Expert Rocker

"My Rock and Roll Saturday blog today: Bing and Bowie. http://mickeymills.wordpress.…"

mickeymills replied Dec 3, 2011 to WITH THE HOLIDAYS UPON US I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS SONG OR JUST A HOLIDAY SONG BY A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST IS YOUR FAVORITE ?

12 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Les Phagan

network founder!

"I forgot about running into John Mellencamp at JFK airport in NYC one time, mid-eigh…"

mickeymills replied Nov 29, 2011 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

network founder!

"I have to say I agree with Amstell on this one. Except my life isn't summed up by a…"

mickeymills replied Nov 24, 2011 to What Classic Rock Song Sums Up Your Life So Far?

11 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by barrytheb

"It seems a bit ironic. Not liking genre labeling at the same time being a member of…"

mickeymills replied Nov 24, 2011 to Best Southern Rock Bands

7 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!