Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

mickeymills's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"The biggest thrill for me was back in '70 when I was on my great adventure. One of m…"

mickeymills replied Nov 24, 2011 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

Expert Rocker

"I have to say my favorite was Jimi Hendrix on July 4, 1970, playing the Star Pangled…"

mickeymills replied Nov 22, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT MEMORY ?

15 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

network founder!

"I think if you had a bigger playlist in the player it wouldn't be so bad.   With onl…"

mickeymills replied Nov 22, 2011 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"You are talking about Ed King, another fantastic guitarist. Talk about coincidence..…"

mickeymills replied Nov 22, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"I met Pinera at an Iron Butterfly show back in the early 70s after they released Met…"

mickeymills replied Nov 21, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

network founder!

"The problem with having a music player on the home page is... to amstell's point...…"

mickeymills replied Nov 21, 2011 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

"I think you'd have to add ZZ Top to this although some people would argue that the T…"

mickeymills replied Nov 21, 2011 to Best Southern Rock Bands

7 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH

Expert Rocker

"Think about the lyrics...   73 men sailed from the SF Bay.  The Pueblo had a crew of…"

mickeymills replied Nov 21, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"It was about the USS Pueblo incident.   Blues Image guitarist Mike Pinera went on to…"

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"I almost forgot...   Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride"

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!