Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

richard yanick's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, yeah Bill Withers is classic rock for sure. Not in the sense of what everyone pu…"

richard yanick replied Dec 17, 2011 to Rock songs in Commercials

7 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

network founder!

"Woah, dude yeah that would be it."

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to What Classic Rock Song Sums Up Your Life So Far?

11 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"This one is the stuttering on "my Generation" when asked, Keith moon said that When…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORY OR RUMOR OF A CLASSIC ROCK BAND ON THE ROAD & ON TOUR ?

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"oh, this is going to be sick. Don't know how it would sound. It would have to be the…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to WELL, LIKE THE SONG GOES..."IF THERE IS A ROCK & ROLL HEAVEN, WELL YOU KNOW THE'VE GOT A HELL OF A BAND" SO WHAT WOULD BE YOUR BAND LINE UP OF CLASSIC ROCK MUSICIAN'S THAT HAVE PASSED AWAY ?

2 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"Heart does zeppelin all the time. Ann pulls it off very well. Her vocals are so frea…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to IF YOU COULD TAKE ANY CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR BAND AND HAVE THEM COVER ANOTHERS MUSIC...WHO WOULD IT BE ? WHAT COVER SONG ? AND WHY ?

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

"I just love the concerts myself. With ticket prices though I went from about 6 shows…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to Hello from Alberta

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

"Get this person out of here. This is a place for discussion, not selling shit. Piss…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to Lynyrd Skynyrd Exclusive Performance on SiriusXM

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

"That really sounds cool. To me though the black album is the last Metallica album I…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to Black Sabbath 2012

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

"Hey guys, since I have some responses, I would also like to ask you guys. Do any of…"

richard yanick replied Dec 16, 2011 to Cd's or Vinyl?

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by evanairwolf1

"Mine isn't a classic rock song but Howlin Wolf's "smokstack lightning" for an erecti…"

richard yanick replied Dec 15, 2011 to Rock songs in Commercials

7 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!