Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute)'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"If we're on the Deep Purple topic, what about their new album "Now What?". Any thoug…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Aug 14, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Just following up on the Peter Gabriel set a page or two ago. Can't mention his musi…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Aug 14, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Today, my favourite guitarist Nguyen Le. I don't generally like his Hendix stuff b…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Aug 9, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Should I be really embarrassed as both a music lover and guitarist not to have heard…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Aug 9, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"I certainly had this album - god knows where it is now. The band had its moments, bu…"

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Love it. My favourite Stevie track is his version of Little Wing, but this is up the…"

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Quicksilver Messenger Service. I had some live tracks on an old Filmore gig compendi…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Aug 7, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"I don't follow Yes closely, but their old live recording 'Yessongs' has rocked my wo…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Jul 26, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Deep Purples' new disk - 'Now What!?'. I like what I hear with this one. Don Airey i…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Jul 26, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

"Steve Tibbetts - 'A Man About A Horse'. I hadn't heard his music until recently. It'…"

Marcus Taylor (Broken Parachute) replied Jul 17, 2013 to What have you been listening to ??

298 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Joe Hoare

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!