Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

uduwudu's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"It depends on the act. The Who replaced their rhythm section but it's the Rog and Pe…"

uduwudu replied Aug 11, 2012 to Can the original every truly be replaced?

9 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by uduwudu

"As we know the R and R HoF is run by Rolling Stone. Had a look at one of the volumin…"

uduwudu replied Aug 11, 2012 to Not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but should be!

34 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Ed

"Perhaps Zeppelin are not given the same type of attention. Firstly they were not a p…"

uduwudu replied Aug 10, 2012 to Why isn't Led Zeppelin given as much attention...

22 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by uduwudu

network founder!

"Classic rock any ten: 01. Jethro Tull - Moths (or The Whistler) 02. Little Feat - Re…"

uduwudu replied Jan 1, 2012 to The Ultimate Classic Rock Play List

42 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by uduwudu

network founder!

"The only bit of the movie as far as I recall that I liked was that moment when "Ray"…"

uduwudu replied Oct 11, 2011 to Jim Morrison - Poetic Genius or Drunken Womanizer?

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

"For a really interesting comparison check Zeppelin boots on the first US tour 68 -69…"

uduwudu replied Oct 5, 2011 to Jimi Hendrix Versus Jimmy Page

25 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by omkarrvp10

network founder!

"So who's doing the under rating? (Not me! or anyone else here so far as I can see.)…"

uduwudu replied Jul 13, 2011 to 5 Underrated Led Zeppelin Songs You Need to Hear Right Now

27 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by The Rover

network founder!

"I think Coda is still in two forms. The original and the extra tracks (sans Bonzo's…"

uduwudu replied May 10, 2011 to 5 Underrated Led Zeppelin Songs You Need to Hear Right Now

27 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by The Rover

network founder!

"I've just been having a look at the archive releases on the All Music Guide. They've…"

uduwudu replied May 7, 2011 to Jim Morrison - Poetic Genius or Drunken Womanizer?

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

network founder!

"Actually Zeppy, Mr Plant was in a wheelchair while singing Achilles. Then he went an…"

uduwudu replied Apr 22, 2011 to Your Top Three Led Zep Albums?

23 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Shirley Hubbert

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!