Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Jimmy Rios's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah....DEEP PURPLE....And RAINBOW for sure.....  "

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 15, 2012 to Not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but should be!

34 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Ed

"I agree with you ED....RUSH should have been in the Hall of Fame A Long..Long...Long…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 15, 2012 to Not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but should be!

34 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Ed

Expert Rocker

"Right !.....What the Hell were they thinking anyway......LOL They should have had AC…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 6, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

network founder!

"Hey Rich...there should be a Jethro Tull Fan Group.....What do you think?"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 4, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"LOL...I hear ya Linda.....It's like I said He had his time and now there are so many…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 2, 2012 to DOES EDDIE VAN HALEN STILL HAVE IT ?

7 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by George

Expert Rocker

"LOL...ha..ha..ha...Bro...I Guess I was Just Bored...."

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 31, 2012 to IF YOU COULD NAME ANY FOOD DISH AFTER YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST OR BAND WHAT WOULD IT BE ? AND WHY ?

4 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Amstel

Expert Rocker

"Oh Yeah....That Would Be A Hammer of the Gods Moment for sure..... Thanks Evanairwol…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 28, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

Expert Rocker

"I Agree with you ED....LOL RUSH would be a Great Band to play any time Live on TV...…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 28, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

Expert Rocker

"Yeah....Anything from AC/DC would be Great to have....How about Angus's First School…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 26, 2012 to IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF SOUVENIR FROM A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR GROUP WHAT WOULD IT BE ?

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"Oh Yeah...Johnny & Edgar.....That's a Good Choice...Thanks Evanairwolf1 for the…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 22, 2012 to WHAT BAND OR ARTISTS ARE RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER ? CAN YOU LIST THEM ?

8 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!