Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Jimmy Rios's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Now remember Bob Dylan's song "Hurricane" was about Rubin "Hurricane" Carter..... Th…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 22, 2012 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK SONG DO YOU THINK HAS A GREAT STORY LINE FOR A MOVIE ?

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by ED

Expert Rocker

"Thanks Andy for adding to the list....."

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 22, 2012 to WHAT BAND OR ARTISTS ARE RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER ? CAN YOU LIST THEM ?

8 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"I don't know....I think they still may have it them for another Great Stones Album a…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 21, 2012 to Should the Rolling Stones Gracefully retire now?

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

Expert Rocker

"Nicely Done Linda.....hope we can keep on adding to this list.... Thanks for your re…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 21, 2012 to WHAT BAND OR ARTISTS ARE RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER ? CAN YOU LIST THEM ?

8 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"Yeah...Jimmy Fallon is Great.....I like the one here he impersonated Neil Young.....…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 18, 2012 to DO YOU LIKE COMIC MUSIC PARODIES ? WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ?

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Rachael Green

Expert Rocker

"So...has anyone had a chance to view these comic parodies on rock music? What do you…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 17, 2012 to DO YOU LIKE COMIC MUSIC PARODIES ? WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ?

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Rachael Green

"I'm not really sold on this whole thing about Thin Lizzy....I saw Thin Lizzy in 2008…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 17, 2012 to New Material For Lizzy?

2 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Andy Taylor

Expert Rocker

"B.B. King....He is Great Live....B.B.KING was the first concert that I took my oldes…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 16, 2012 to NOW THAT IT'S 2012 WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

25 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"Man...Yeah Chuck Bery would have been Great to see....I didn't even know he was stil…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 15, 2012 to NOW THAT IT'S 2012 WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

25 Feb 1, 2012

Expert Rocker

"That sounds so great Linda...I hope you have the Best Time Ever...."

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 15, 2012 to NOW THAT IT'S 2012 WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

25 Feb 1, 2012

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!