Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Blues to the Moon's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"That must have been awsome:)..I have only getting real drunk with the lead singer fr…"

Blues to the Moon replied Feb 19, 2012 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

network founder!

"You have left out some newer bands that is and belong in the Classic Rock Genre:)...…"

Blues to the Moon replied Feb 13, 2012 to The Definition of Classic Rock

42 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Ed

Expert Rocker

"I would like to se Bigelf again"

Blues to the Moon replied Jan 28, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"hehe I lke Jethro Tull He's kind a weird in a wonderful way:)  Love the song Thick a…"

Blues to the Moon replied Jan 28, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"Yeah that would be awesome:)"

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"It seems he pretty much digged he's own grave at the end with Guns N' Roses:)..but I…"

Blues to the Moon replied Jan 27, 2012 to IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF SOUVENIR FROM A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR GROUP WHAT WOULD IT BE ?

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"Speeking of Axl have you heard anything of he's work after everyone left him?"

Blues to the Moon replied Jan 27, 2012 to IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF SOUVENIR FROM A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR GROUP WHAT WOULD IT BE ?

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"I can see you'r point:)..I love he's look becous it's so different from everyone els…"

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"I think Angus is cool:) he was an inspiration of mine when I begun to play guitar as…"

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"Pink Floyd:)..Even though I wouldnt exchange Roger Waters for anything:) since I my…"

Blues to the Moon replied Jan 27, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!