Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

B.C Woman's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"  Astronomy Domine & Interstellar Overdrive by Pink Floyd, Countdown by Rush, Sp…"

B.C Woman replied Apr 1, 2012 to Space themed classic rock songs!

14 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Parker

Expert Rocker

"I would play them The Doors: Live in Europe 1968.....ya definitely!!! :)"

B.C Woman replied Mar 2, 2012 to OK,..YOU'RE AT HOME WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND THEY WANT TO WATCH A MUSIC / CONCERT DVD...WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY FOR THEM ?

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by B.C Woman

Expert Rocker

"Linda I completely agree with you......better go now then wear out the welcome....."

B.C Woman replied Feb 29, 2012 to Should the Rolling Stones Gracefully retire now?

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

network founder!

"Yes Tea Party is a great band! Saw them in 2003 I believe and they were awesome! :)…"

B.C Woman replied Feb 27, 2012 to Your Favorite Newer Classic Rock Inspired Bands?

28 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Ed

"Sweet Home Alabama- Lynard Skynard Carry on my Wayward Son- Kansas Magic Carpet Ride…"

B.C Woman replied Feb 25, 2012 to I need help finding songs for...

14 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by miranda levine

Expert Rocker

"hmmm...well not too sure who has already played but I think it would be cool to see…"

B.C Woman replied Jan 30, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

Expert Rocker

"I am with you Taylor! That would be awesome!!!!! :)"

B.C Woman replied Jan 29, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

network founder!

"Cool! I have their video ~I don't know~ on my page if you haven't already... check i…"

B.C Woman replied Dec 24, 2011 to Your Favorite Newer Classic Rock Inspired Bands?

28 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Ed

"Yes! I went through a Black Light phase when I was 15 and I had these really wicked…"

B.C Woman replied Dec 20, 2011 to Hang it on the Wall !!

9 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Larry

network founder!

"worst bands ever... yes nickleback..buckcherry..britney spears..lady gaga.. oh and w…"

B.C Woman replied Dec 15, 2011 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!