Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Layla's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"Wow, as I sat down to write my list I realized all three of these guys are dead now…"

Layla replied Apr 7, 2009 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

network founder!

"good point"

Layla replied Mar 15, 2009 to Poll: Vote for Your Best Classic Rock Song of all Time!

27 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Paul R

network founder!

"Can't say that I am surprised by the result of the poll. I looked at it and can't re…"

Layla replied Mar 15, 2009 to Poll: Vote for Your Best Classic Rock Song of all Time!

27 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Paul R

"I have not seen it yet either but know I will love it. I could watch just about anyt…"

Layla replied Sep 13, 2008 to The rolling stones new movie

6 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by ashley

"It depends....I like some but I still think the best era for good music was the late…"

Layla replied Aug 10, 2008 to Frequently asked question : Whats your opinion about music today?

20 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Janis

"Wow...you have guts asking this. Personally, I enjoy Jimmy more but think Jimi had m…"

Layla replied Aug 4, 2008 to Jimi Hendrix Versus Jimmy Page

25 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by omkarrvp10

network founder!

"That is SO COOL! I love the pic. I have to wonder how I'd react if I randomly ran in…"

Layla replied Jul 31, 2008 to Proof that Robert Plant was a Doors Fan!

1 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Layla

Expert Rocker

"Good question....from the other replies it looks like maybe your opinion is unique.…"

Layla replied Jul 27, 2008 to I consider Nirvana to be classic rock, am I alone?

53 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Michael de Socio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!