Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

I know its not easy naming favorites - at least not for me. I have so many I love by PF. So if you can't possibly pick just one, which one is your favorite today ??

Views: 493

Replies to This Discussion

wow that's a tough one .i really enjoy echoes as well as atom heart mother .i also like alan's pychedelic breakfast and time as well . i guess when it comes to pink floyd ,i have many favorites , that favorite song i guess depends on what mood i'm in.
Brain damage, because i have a strong connection with that song...
I always loved Wish You Were Here. For a bit more Pink Floyd sprawl I love Shine on...
WOW THAT'S VERY HARD I LOVE EVERY SONG,BUT TO GO WITH ONE I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MOTHER FROM THE WALL AND WISH YOU WERE HERE.
Sure is hard to name just one but 'The Great Gig in the Sky' says it all about where we all pray to end up when Time on earth here has passed. I lay outside many a clear nights look up at the stars and can only pray one day I'll be a shining one listening to the beautiful sounds of music from below and someone points up to my shining light and makes a wish upon me, hoping I can somehow make that wish come true.

One of my favourite quotes -- ~"May music charm me last on earth, and greet me first in heaven." ~Unknown- And my religious views --- ♬ Music ♬ , Food for the Soul ♬
Set the controls for the heart of the sun.......makes me go into a different dimension..... everytime i hear it!!!
going to say "Have a cigar" for my fav PF song today
Shine on you crazy diamond---LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Dark side of the moon.

its classic,and no matter my mood it always fits.

Its the only song I'll have at my wake.

"and I'll meet you on the dark side of the moon"

My All Time Favorite PINK FLOYD Album is ANIMALS.....And I am always seem to be drawn into playing PIGS (Three Different Ones)....I could listen to that song all day long...I collect Bootlegs and I have alot of PINK FLOYD Bootlegs and my favorite tours they did were 1975-1977 Awesome Shows....

Well I guess I would have to say that I wish you were here has to be my fave...if I had to choose! :)

I love it because it makes me happy, sad and hopeful all at the same time... love them all tho really..... :)

Brain damage,...

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!