Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

I am trying to gather as much factual information about Jimi Hendrix as I can. Does anyone have a website, book or any other information they would be willing to share with me?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have written a story about my experience at seventeen years of age, seeing Jimi Hendrix for the first time. It's an exciting story of having my life changed by his music. I might be willing to share the story if you let me know what you plan on doing with it. Please contact me and let me know what you plan to do and I will get back with you.

Cherokee Billie
www.cherokeebillie.com
I plan to write a tribute to him on my website. I have done so with John Lennon, George Harrison and Elvis Presley. I plan on doing one on many artists. Jimi Hendrix seems to be the hardest one to get actual facts about.
Thank you for the info.
I have a biography that is great "Room Full of Mirrors : A Biography of Jimi Hendrix" I believe it is the best fact filled book in print.
Thank you. This is a great deal of help. I will find and read it. I appreciate the help.
Unfortunately there seems to be a lack of jimi hendrix fan websites out there, and a lack of good books on him. let me know what you come up with!
Will do. I will do the tribute for my website and add it here as well.
Well I know he chewed gum when he sang. And pretended to be gay to avoid being drafted into the war. But that's not very helpful...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!