Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

When you get into your car/truck/van etc...which classic rock songs are a must for your driving pleasure?

Views: 532

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I'm driving, I tend to stick to the radio. I still get excited when a song I love comes on. I can also keep up with what's new.

The Proclaimers - I'm gonna be (500 miles) 

Just the best driving song of all time...but if you want Classic Rock, what I guess there would be:

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama....

Jessica by the Allman Brothers, More than a Feeling by Boston and Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult are three of my favorites to rock onto in the car and narrowly avoid getting a speeding ticket to ;)

Jackson Browne, Running on Empty

I get paid every 2 weeks and on payday the trip from work to the bank is always Joe Bonamassa doing ZZ Topps "Just Got Paid".There are several incredible versions and I don't mind listening to them all as long as I've got a pocket full of change...

Escape (title track ) - Journey

La Grange - ZZ Top

Fireball - Deep Purple

The Hunter - Free

Locomotive Breath - Tull

Spirit Of Radio - Rush

No One Knows - QOTSA

A recent study in UK found that people who listen to rock music whilst driving were the most likely to have an accident or to display acts of road rage to other drivers. The least likely were people who listened to pop, jazz and classical, with classical deemed the safest. All I can say is it looks like I'm going to have a few crashes then.

Nice choices, I'd add the live version of the Doors - Roadhouse Blues

ahhh yes.....great song to drive to!! except I tend to speed when listening to this song...LOL! ;P

Highway Star - Deep Purple

Now that's a nuts song to drive to. What a fantastic tune that is

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!