Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

What are some of your favorite cover songs? Only qualifications are that someone else officially released it first, and your choice is a remake. I bet we all have many. Original song in a video, and remake song in a video, all in the same post would be awesome, so everyone can compare them. Original song doesn't have to be rock, but rock is a must for the remake. Have fun !

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aerosmith's cover of Come Together is the only track from the Sargent Pepper Movie that gets any airplay!

My 8 year old son and me love the Sgt.Pepper movie. Love the Earth, Wind, and Fires version of "Got to get you into my life"

I logged in looking for earth wind and fire video here. dont see it. Anway. I found it.. Yeah , heard it before and they put on a great live show. 

Nice job. I have never heard them do this Beatles cover.. Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but  I like this version..

The Stones covered several Motown classics, this is one my favorites!

and i think they made the temptations proud ;)

Not sure which one you would consider "the cover". The Rolling Stones released their version first, but it was written by John and Paul. Then The Beatles released their version! Which one is the cover?

I guess it doesnt really matter :)  btw i prefer  the 2nd version remastered.. 

Really like this acoustic version and bookmarked this one. They really did a great job on this one. thx for sharing.. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!