Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

I have to say the Moody Blues deserve to be in it. Amazing band. Crazy they aren't in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (but can you believe ABBA are!) Who do you think should be in it, but aren't?

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Les  Yes long overdue!! The Moodies should be in the R&R Hall of Fame. I have no idea why they aren't, it boggles the mind. Hopefully the powers that be will get there act together and right this wrong.

Yes, Supertramp, The Moody Blues, Three Dog Night, Ted Nugent, Grand Funk, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, America, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, Guess Who, Steve Miller Band, and the list goes on and on.

The Monkees should be inducted into the RNRHOF because of their great music, classic TV show & far out movie Head.  They started out as a made for TV band that became a real one & Mike Nesmith is a country rock pioneer before the Flying Burrito Bros. or Charlie Daniels.  Ted Nugent deserves to be inducted along with GFR, Kiss & REO Speedwagon.

The lists are all good folks.  The RRHOF is nothing but a joke.  If the Loving Spoonful and ABBA are in, and Tull, Rush, and the others mentioned are NOT in, it isn't worth having.  I wouldn't even visit and give them my money when I was in Cleveland.  PLUS, a friend of mine lives next door to Rickey Metlock and he said that when you get inducted the band has to pay a "admission" fee.  The British Hall is a better hall.  Sorry, this is a sore spot with me. 

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!