Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

So can you list any Band or Artist that are related to each other ?

Right off hand I think of Duane & Greg Allman.....

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oooh, good one Jimmy, well now let's see - there's Malcolm & Angus Young (AC/DC), Brian, Carl & Dennis Wilson (Beach Boys), Ronnie & Johnny Van Zant (Lynyrd Skynyrd), Duane & Gregg Allman (The Allman Bros.), and I'm not sure, but if married couples are included then Abba and Fleetwood Mac can join them.  I must admit I cheated a little and trawled through my collection to find some of these but it's got me thinking!  :)   Ooh, and there's always Ozzy and Kelly Osborne, they sung 'Changes' together!

Nicely Done Linda.....hope we can keep on adding to this list....

Thanks for your reply....

There's the Davis brothers in the Kinks. Three brothers and a cousin in the Kings of Leon. The Gallagher brothers from Oasis. Jonny and Colin Greenwood of Radiohead. The Wilson sisters form Heart and Justin and Dan Hawkins from the Darkness. I can think of some more, but there far too bland to be worthy of a mention.

Thanks Andy for adding to the list.....

The Winters.

Oh Yeah...Johnny & Edgar.....That's a Good Choice...Thanks Evanairwolf1 for the reply...

probably this one dont count

Randy California and his stepfather Ed Cassidy , members of the  great 60s,70s band Spirit

Eddie and Alex Van Halen, Jimmy Vaughan and Stevie Ray Vaughan, Toy and Tommy Caldwell of the Marshall Tucker Band Dave and Ray Davies.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!