Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

We all have varying tastes in music and we all listen to different artists, what have you been listening to today? I have just listened to Kris Kristofersson - The Anderson Tapes followed by Pink Floyd - Animals.

Views: 1517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just watching (and listening to ) The History of The Eagles.

We have been listening to YES a lot lately.  Went to go see them on July 13th in Jackson, Ca. They were awesome to say the least!!  Their musicianship is unsurpassed.  The week before the concert we bought "The Yes Album" and "Close to the Edge" cds.  We want to see them again if they come back anywhere near here!!

I don't follow Yes closely, but their old live recording 'Yessongs' has rocked my world on a number of occasions. 

Today my rrock and roll Dr prescribed Little Feat So feats dont fail me now I got to sailing to the dixie chicken lol Little Feat & Humble Pie as well 2 bands that arent played enough .So

Deep Purples' new disk - 'Now What!?'. I like what I hear with this one. Don Airey is rocking it on the hammond.

And a new old band: Fusion Orchestra 2, who have just released an album 'Chasing Shadows'.

Today  for the first time in years : Sisters of Mercy - First & Last & Always

That cute little song my washing machine plays when it is done washing my clothes..

haha - yeah never been into their music myself ;) 

Maybe so, but some people love them.  I can't stand Gene Simmons.

yeah I don't like Kiss either!  But they've had a lot of fans over the years....the song "Beth" is the only Kiss song I like.

I am really not familiar with any of their songs. I will have to check that one out. At the time when they were popular I always thought they were a band kids follow. Crazy thing the Kiss fans grew up listening to them and never outgrew the sound. I am sure there are some Kiss fans here.. I would say make me a believer if you can and LOL

I heard about 10 secs of "beth" and that is about all I could take Shirley. If I got a free ticket to see them live I would give it away. I am open to all kinds of music.. Just not feeling it with them at all. And sorry if i have offended any of the kiss fans.. :) Don't like Bon Jovi either.I actually got a free ticket to see Bon Jovi and I decided to give them a chance.  I left the concert. Not because they were too loud because that never bothers me.. I left because I thought they were horrible. 

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!