Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

We all have varying tastes in music and we all listen to different artists, what have you been listening to today? I have just listened to Kris Kristofersson - The Anderson Tapes followed by Pink Floyd - Animals.

Views: 1517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mix with some bluesy style rock which I love.. Some live music at house party on the beach. Beautiful day...

I've been listening to Nirvana, and The Smiths, and Smashing Pumpkins, and some opera and it's just been fantastic so thank you for asking(:

lol - ill check it out later.. right now listening to stomach churn..  :)

This discussion is turning into one of the longest ones ever! lol

yeah - because we never stop listening to music ;)

I know!..its fun because I think most of us listen to a variety of music!..guess what I found out tonite that yesterday Aug 3rd was the 45th Anniversary of YES' first concert! And only one member has passed away ..Peter Banks ..he was one of the Original members..when he left Rick Wakeman came on board!! That was in 1970...cool huh..take care!!

Very Cool.. I think perfect time for them to announce a reunion concert. 

Well Yes is on kind of a Reunion tour now except they have Geoff Downes playing Keyboards and Jon Davidson singing Lead...Jon Davidson used to sing in a Yes tribute band and was asked to join Yes for this tour ..he's excellent by the way.  Also Geoff Downes is a great Keyboardist!!

Love alice in chains.. I like their acoustic performances better.  

One of my favorites too!  The whole album was good!..That's when Mick Taylor was with the Stones...I can tell the difference once he left the band.

Yes the Stones were a great band when he was in it...All the songs were great..its too bad he chose to leave!!

I appreciate all the comments on this - but how about we set up some new more specific discussions about bands/songs we are listening to? I don't think anyone is going to read all these comments, its way too long now - 8 pages of comments ;) Feel free to start discussions on great classic rock inspired newer bands like Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins too!

RSS

Most Popular Discussions 

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!