Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

We all have varying tastes in music and we all listen to different artists, what have you been listening to today? I have just listened to Kris Kristofersson - The Anderson Tapes followed by Pink Floyd - Animals.

Views: 1517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOS BEATLES!

Well I was just thinking.Maybe it was more of who I wasnt listening to My mother the teacher or the police dept later on in life numerous females that tried to disable me lol maybe that is why i am so dysfunctional I never notice replys  lol Just an observation and possibly a very good topic  I better get some sleep goodnight everyone we are all stars when we sleep in our own little fantasys  lol

It is hard to keep track of all the replies here.. Especially when there are a lot of posts.   Hey the only music I got to listen to was the piano. I played classical piano and my parents wouldn't allow me to listen to rock.  I used to jump out my 2nd story bedroom window and sneak out at night. It worked well in the winter when there were were snow banks to land in. 

Haha one of Tony and my sisters was an expert on jumping from second story windows. Too funny !

yeah, was fun - ran away one time in winter.  Jumped out the window at night and they didn't realize I was gone until the next afternoon. There was a blizzard and I hitchhiked up north with my boyfriend at the time. We got a ride from a us senator and he made us call our parents. I ended up at a very nice ski lodge. My parents called the lodge and gave their credit card # so we could eat. We tried to get a room and they wouldn't let us have a room. Then we tried to order cocktails and that didn't work either. We ordered the buffet and then ordered everything we wanted from the menu. My father drove there to pick us up in blizzard conditions. It took him about 14 hours to get there. When my dad finally arrived he let us know we were only living because he was too tired to kill us. lmao it was some crazy times. I only got worse at time went on.  I was about 15 when i ran away.

& with music played extra loud I could blot them all out of my life thanks music lol

Lol funny is that like related to climbing coconut trees ala Kieth richards .I hope you do as well I hate hearing house its back to it lol

wow this album is probly from 1971 or 1972!!  I remember the title!  I graduated from high school in 1971!...a lot of good albums came out that year!

good stuff olsd Joe

I wish I had seen them.I think I seen Joe Walsh once at one of those Super Bowls of rock events in Comisky parkin the mid 70's they were having these 4 -7 band affairs. I went to 3 or 4 of them and seen UFO  Mahogany Rush  Pink Floyd Aerosmith AC-DC  ELP Pink Floyd  Nugent Derringer Beck Journey REO Foghat  38 Special  Lynryd Skynyrd &  a host of others Framton Styx Rush I dont know but  it was a cool summer until they stopped them because of the neighboprhood or whatever & ruined a good thing for us poorer white boys .I think even the time I seen the Tubes was at one of those kick ass events that were so cool general admission bargain like 20 bucks or something a ticket.1 of them I tried using a old Mahogany Rush ticket to get in and it didnt work I climbed up on the landing cutting my hand up on barbed wire and ran for my life jumping into the crowd the security couldnt catch me I stayed for the whole show wrapped up bleeding but I would do t again lol

yeah he's great. saw him once.. I was lucky to have friends that always got the tickets for me. I never had to wait in line and always got picked up for the concerts. Life was good :)

http://youtu.be/voB6WiP83NU watch the disastrous end lol We keep talking about NO so Im on one of my tear jerking what the hell am I doing here wish I was back in New Orleans or anywhere kicks lol

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!