Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Dear Rich,  I would like to know if you could add a YES Fan Group.  I know they are a progressive rock band and probly not classified as totally Classic Rock but they are from that era and their most popular songs are played on Classic Rock stations at least in the LA area.  Also is it possible to belong to more than 1 Fan Group?  Thanks for your time!

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had the idea to start a YES Fan Group but I don't have a clue how to do it!! Any ideas anyone?!

i think rich has to start it - not sure if there is option for us..  i dont see any option for us to start a fan group ;) 

I will start it today and make Shirley the admin for it - she will have to invite people to join it and do lots of posts to encourage contribution from other members :)

thx rich  

Drum roll please... here it is... the new Yes fan group!

http://www.classicrockersnetwork.com/group/yes-fan-group

Come join, discuss and get others to join up! :)

Wow Rich I am totally stoked!!  Thanks for the opportunity to encourage others to join the YES Fan Group!  Do you have any pictures of Yes?  Does anyone out there have any pictures? I have to figure out how to display the ones I have.  We took some pictures of them a few weeks ago at their concert in Jackson, Ca.  We were sitting in the 4th row.  It was awesome to say the least!!

look foward to seeing your pics in YES group - just sent you message

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!