Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Hey all - I just started this forum topic so that everyone on here can introduce themselves, and tell the world all about their classic rock passion!

Anyway, I am the Founder of this website, so here is all about me...

My name is Rich Page, and I have been into classic rock since I was 15. I have always wanted to create a classic rock fan website - and created my first classic rock website in 1996 (when the internet was just a baby) all about the Doors. I was very proud of it.

Back in January 2008, I decided to get ambitious and create a classic rock online community! And so, classic rockers network was born!

To tell you a little bit more about me, I am originally from England, and now live in Hollywood, after spending 6 years in San Diego. In addition to being a hugely passionate classic rock fan, I also love improving websites and lucky for me my regular job lets me do that - I am a web analyst for Disney Online. I also love watching and collecting great movies, doing karaoke (badly), bowling, eating great food (love mexican and sushi in particular). So that's about it.

Lets hear from all you other classic rock fans out there! Start introducing yourselves...

Views: 1655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone what a great job Rich has done; I can dig it. Looks like I'm not the only passionate
classic rocker around. I have a plan myself to bring classic rock to those younger that have missed
all the good music. My plan starts w/my story at www.rockin-rodwell.com. Rich see what you think.
i'm a musician and new to this network. i could use some friends here. let me know.
i have 30 guitars. here are three of them
Attachments:
here are three more.
Attachments:
and three more
Attachments:
and three more pix
Attachments:
New to the website and pretty young for a classic rock fan. Im into the CLASSIC classic rock but also consider all the 80's bands classic and im a big fan of the 80's metal and hair bands. Ive been a fan for about three years now, not long but im hardcore dedicated. Im learning bass want a sax and i also do alot of other art especially writing but im known around here more for my drawing. SO..hello everyoe out in classic rockers network
What ever happen to rock and roll? So glad i was born when i was..Discos a crock...Long live rock!
Hi everyone just joined this site been looking for something like this for ages and finally found a great website where i can talk to people who love the same music as me :) i started liking Classic rock music since i was 12 years old my dad showed me Bon jovi and was listening to them 24/7 then i started moving on to all the other bands Eg..Guns n roses..ACDC...Journey and all them i knew them before but never took any notice ! but now i really appreciated my dad showing me bon jovi or i would'nt have knowed about these awesome Bands ! i am now 13 and will never forget about classic rock music when i grow up :D :) :P

Thanx

Craig
hello my name is josip i am from croatia....always been devoted to classic rock although everyone i knew i starting to listen to hip hop house music which i really dont know why...i snowboard , skateboard and also play the drums,guitar and the trumpet...my band is a blues/rock style which i also like and yea i love cooking :D ....rock on! sorry for the bad english
Hi everyone !!!

I've become fascinated by music since the late 60's ... These were the days of ; the first "portable" record player !!!
Since then ... I have been collecting 45's , Lp's , Cassettes , Cd's , VHS , and now Mp3's ...
My passion for music is like a religion !!!

I'm happy to stumble accross this website , and share some of my expertise with the Greatest Fans of Rock online !!! I'm sure that I will learn a lot about all the stuff posted here by such passionate people !!!

I'm French Canadian , and I do not Master fluently the English language , but I'm getting by !!!
To me , interacting and contributing is a way to improve my skill ...

Like others , I have many other fields of interest ... The list is extensive ... so ... we'll get to know about me as we interact ...

That's it for now ...

Let's Party !!!

Welcome to all the new members who have introduced themselves lately on here! Its great to learn all about the great fans we have on here!

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!