Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

In celebration of Classic Rockers Network nearly hitting 1,500 classic rock members, I am going to be giving away a $100 iTunes gift card to one lucky member, and there will be an extra special prize (a secret classic rock DVD) to the 1,500th member too.

For a chance to win this gift certificate, all you have to do is invite your friends to join ClassicRockersNetwork.com!

Details of this contest (please read carefully to increase your chances of winning):

- ONE (1) $100 iTunes gift certificate will be awarded to the member who refers the most other new members to ClassicRockersNetwork.com.

- The contest period runs between 25th Oct 2010 12.01am - 14th November 2010 11.59pm.

- In order to qualify as a new classic rock member, they have to join and make at least ONE 'worthwhile' contribution to the network (post or reply to a discussion, add a photo, video or comment, for example). I will be the judge of what is 'worthwhile' or not. Oh, and they must be classic rock fans, not just anyone.

- A new classic rock member must be a distinct person, not duplicated, and not-fictional. I have ways of checking into this, so don't please try it...

- A new referred member is counted only if you send them an invite using the 'invite' system on the header navigation tab above (appears when you are logged in).

- The winner will be notified and announced on this community shortly after 14th of November.

How to refer a friend (this is the only way that I can count invites):

Simply click on the 'invite' tab in the header navigation menu above, and enter the emails of your friends you want to refer, and submit. For a better chance of them signing up and you winning, I recommend you send them a seperate email to encourage them to join, and contribute!

Good luck to everyone, and thanks to everyone who have helped grow this site to nearly 1,500 members - I'm hoping we can get to 2,000 members before the end of the year!

Keep on rockin' and good luck!

Rich Page (founder and owner of Classic Rockers Network)

Views: 5

Reply to This

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!