Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Here is where you can upload your videos and photos.

Views: 1188

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry their embed code is just too cool for CRN/or just  doesn't work.. :P

One of the greatest songs by Supertramp -, Brother Where You Bound showed that the band could survive without the great voice (and songwriting) of Roger Hodgson. It features the great David Gilmour and Scott Gorham of Thin Lizzy fame.

Atlanta Rhythym Section  - Spooky. I think I played this tune at least 1000 times.  We had a pool at our family home  in the country.  I used to open the kitchen window and put the stereo outside when my father was working.. I know the neighbors loved me and surprised they never complained or turned me in. Actually not sure this is officially prog rock ..  ;) let me know 

Atlanta Rhythm Section - So into you  - I  think someone wanted to hear more of them - enjoy.. 

Jonathan Wilson

wowwwwwww love the intro and video.  Have a great weekend Barry :)

gandalf - galdalf full album 1969 - share from Chris Brinker..

Yes - Long Distance Runaround ( acoustic version) 

Crack The Sky's Self Titled Debut!

Focus - Hocus Pocus  :)  

Hocus Pocus has always been favorite! I used to fool myself that I could do that yodel!

haha everytime I hear that tune and that yodel I laugh.  If someone told me they were going to do some yodeling in a rock song I would never believe it could work. But yeah, not only did it work  - it worked very well. 

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!