Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

We all have varying tastes in music and we all listen to different artists, what have you been listening to today? I have just listened to Kris Kristofersson - The Anderson Tapes followed by Pink Floyd - Animals.

Views: 1517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well heres some revised James gang since Barry posted some of the Joe walsh era i will post some of the Tommy Bolin era these 2 James Gang lps are my favoprites esepecially Bang. Tommy Bolin wrote the whole lp except for 1 song I think so it took a Tommy twist for the better

Love the Tommy Bolin era too but I really like the Dominic Troiano era too. Here's a video featuring Tommy Bolin doing Walk Away and Funk #49 with The James Gang!

nice shares - was fortunate to see them live. I made it in and out of the concert and have no memory of that night.  I dont think anyone remembers it.. :)

Hi Karen! sounds like you had some crazy and fun times back in the day!!  I saw the "James Gang" too back in 1973 but they were on the same bill as ZZ Top and ZZ Top was just starting out and they brought down the house!  It was a Blast!

Oh Yeah, always had a lot of fun. I am pretty sure I saw ZZ top and thinking it was NY state fair. I used to have a long list of all the concerts I have been to. I lost that a few years ago. I messaged my friend that usually coordinated all the tickets. he can't remember them all either. We went to a concert every week for a few years.

Hi Karen and I hope you are having a great day!  I live in Northern Calif in a town called Magalia which is about 18 miles from Chico the nearest major city.  Anyway a few weeks ago we went to see Z Z Top as my husband had never seen them.  We went to the wrong place for the concert!.. we thought it was at a place called Sleep Train Arena but it was at Sleep Train Amphitheater  35 miles from Sleep Train Arena!  Anyway we got there just in time and at least we didn't miss it!

Glad you got to see them. Sounds like a good time. I live in ny state. Im in the country. I  like living in the country. 

Must Be Love- is one of the most overlooked Classic Rock classics!

Features original version of Nobody!

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!