Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Taylor Hudson's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"I would totally join the doors!!  Rock out, sing with, party with Jim Morrison?  I'm…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 16, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"HAHA..I know, I was just like..well..I don't really know what to say now, haha."

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 16, 2012 to What were the first 5 classic rock 7" vinyl records you bought?

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"well I was simply trying to make a friendly joke/reference.  But thank you for corre…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 16, 2012 to What were the first 5 classic rock 7" vinyl records you bought?

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"OH, how did i forget, The Zombies Odessey and Oracle!!:] I love that album soo much!…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 15, 2012 to What were the first 5 classic rock 7" vinyl records you bought?

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"haha.. yah, i love records though.  I not used to listening to them so its a whole n…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 15, 2012 to What were the first 5 classic rock 7" vinyl records you bought?

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"well, I don't have any vinyls I bought besides the ones I have that were once my dad…"

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

"Thanks for these! I'm downloading them in a sec:]"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 15, 2012 to Zeppelin / Floyd / Dylan iPad apps

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Taylor Hudson

network founder!

"Trust me, we appreciate your welcome messages!  It was very nice to be welcomed by y…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 12, 2012 to Best of 2011 Awards and Content at Classic Rockers Network!

7 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

network founder!

"yay!!! Congrats you guys!!:]"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 12, 2012 to Best of 2011 Awards and Content at Classic Rockers Network!

7 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"For me it is The Doors, The Crystal Ship. haha.  I think it is an amazing song, and…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jan 12, 2012 to SO...WHAT SONG DO YOU MOST IDENTIFY WITH ?

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Rios

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!