Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Jimmy Rios's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I think with Niel Peart writting the songs,it has taken Geddy's vocals to make those…"

Jimmy Rios replied Aug 27, 2012 to Has Geddy Lee contributed more to rush with bass or vocals

1 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Rios

"Well I like to think that Classic Rock Music eventually brings all ages together....…"

Jimmy Rios replied Mar 7, 2012 to Young/Old fans

9 May 8, 2013
Reply by Charles Clements

Expert Rocker

"Hey Linda I got two JETHRO TULL Tickets ordered on friday....I got them a few rows f…"

Jimmy Rios replied Mar 4, 2012 to Jethro Tull release US tour dates

6 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"Sure ED... If they play anything like last year it's going to be another great show.…"

Jimmy Rios replied Mar 2, 2012 to OK,..YOU'RE AT HOME WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND THEY WANT TO WATCH A MUSIC / CONCERT DVD...WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY FOR THEM ?

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by B.C Woman

Expert Rocker

"Thanks Linda....Tickets for the Grade Praire Tx. show go on sale in a few days I'm g…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 28, 2012 to Jethro Tull release US tour dates

6 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"ED...Nice choices.....Take Care Bro....   Hey ED, This weekend I'll be checking out…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 28, 2012 to OK,..YOU'RE AT HOME WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND THEY WANT TO WATCH A MUSIC / CONCERT DVD...WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY FOR THEM ?

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by B.C Woman

Expert Rocker

"Oh Hell Yeah!.....John Kay still rockn'.....  "

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 28, 2012 to OK,..YOU'RE AT HOME WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND THEY WANT TO WATCH A MUSIC / CONCERT DVD...WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY FOR THEM ?

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by B.C Woman

Expert Rocker

"I would like to see RUSH / TRIUMPH / EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / JETHRO TULL / YES …"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 19, 2012 to WELL SUMMER WILL BE HERE SOON....SO WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ULTIMATE SUMMER FESTIVAL TOUR LINE-UP ?

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"I know what you talking about.....Alot of the younger rockers now seem to think it a…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 19, 2012 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK SONG HAS BEEN REDONE OR RE-RECORDED BY ANOTHER BAND OR ARTIST THE MOST ?

4 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"Yeah I had heard that he had a problem playing live for some reason.....I've always…"

Jimmy Rios replied Feb 18, 2012 to HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY A CLASSIC ROCK BAND OR ARTIST AFTER SEEING THEM PLAY LIVE ?

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Rios

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!