Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Jimmy Rios's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Now...That's Very,Very Cool...Thanks for this one..."

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 29, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORY OR RUMOR OF A CLASSIC ROCK BAND ON THE ROAD & ON TOUR ?

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"Right Bro...That was one for the records for sure....lol I also like the one of Ozzy…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 25, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORY OR RUMOR OF A CLASSIC ROCK BAND ON THE ROAD & ON TOUR ?

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"Well I'm a Led Zep Fan so we've always have heard of Led Zeppelin and that whole Gro…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 25, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORY OR RUMOR OF A CLASSIC ROCK BAND ON THE ROAD & ON TOUR ?

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

network founder!

"Well as far as Classic Rock Bands, I've gotten to meet Carlos Santana and Chester Th…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 24, 2011 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

Expert Rocker

"I like your choices....Those would have to be some great shows to have been at for s…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 24, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT MEMORY ?

15 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"Ma...21st Schizoid Man...That would have been Great to see played live.....Very Cool…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 24, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT MEMORY ?

15 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"Hey Ed it's a Good one....We got it when it came out.....My son's stay on top of evr…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 24, 2011 to IF YOU COULD TAKE ANY CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR BAND AND HAVE THEM COVER ANOTHERS MUSIC...WHO WOULD IT BE ? WHAT COVER SONG ? AND WHY ?

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"She Did a Great Job of it....Thanks"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 15, 2011 to WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE BEST FEMALE BACK-UP SINGER ?

4 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"Hey Jeff, This is a real good list....and yes I know what a cassette is...as well as…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 15, 2011 to WHAT SONGS OR ALBUM BEST REPRESENT YOU AFTER YOUR GONE ?

22 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Jeff Fowler

Expert Rocker

"Here is Yvonne Elliman & Eric Clapton with "Can't Find My Way Home" http://youtu…"

Jimmy Rios replied Nov 14, 2011 to WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE BEST FEMALE BACK-UP SINGER ?

4 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!