Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

NOW THAT IT'S 2012 WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

For me I'm looking forward to seeing BLACK SABBATH w/ OZZY.....And my Son's want me to take them to catch one of the VAN HALEN Shows....which should be a Good Show.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm hoping to get to see Jethro Tull at the Newcastle City Hall (UK) on 17th April this year, it's their "Thick as a Brick" tour where they'll be performing this classic concept album in it's entirety for the first time since 1972!  Should be a great night!

Hey LINDA, That Jethro Tull show sounds Great....I'm a Tull Fan as well....Hope they'll come to Texas I'd like to see that show for sure.

Heyyyyyyy Jimmy!  Just been on the official Jethro Tull website and they will be in the USA for two tours in September, October and early November of this year!

Well that's some Great News.....I've always wanted to see JETHRO TULL Live.....THANKS LINDA for the info.....

Rock On Jimmy!  \m/ ;@)

im hoping to see van halen on april 21 2012...never seen them live cause when they did come around to my area i couldnt get off work!

Oh Man...Van Halen is Great Live....I took my Son's a few years ago when Van Halen reunited with David Lee Roth and they Rocked the house....We saw them at the American Airlines Center in Dallas Texas and that night it happened to be Eddie Van Halen's Birthday,So David Lee Roth got everyone to sing happy birthday to Eddie....All in all it was a Great Show.....Hope You Get to see them this year.

Well, we're going to see Deep Purple on Feb. 13 and I just read that Nickelback will be in Toronto Apr. 22.  Would like to get tickets.  Bands I haven't seen and would like to include Black Sabbath, with Ozzy of course and Aerosmith, (haven't heard anything about them touring though).  Thought about Van Halen, but, there's only so much money for concert tickets and they cost a bloody fortune in Toronto.

Black Sabbath was to tour with Ozzy again....But I just heard the other day that Tony Iommi, the lead guitarist of Black Sabbath, is battling lymphoma, a type of cancer that originates in the immune system. So I'm not sure how this will affect the new Tour.Hope he gets better and can beat this Cancer.

Yeah...They have said they would have a tour this year for the new album....and we usually catch one show on the first leg of the tour and then catch another one on thier second leg....If anyone hasn't ever seen RUSH Live, You guys really need to...They are one of the Best acts out there and they'll give you your money's worth....It's an AWESOME SHOW....

He ED....What do you think about the ROGER WATERS Shows that are comming up? He's re-doing the WALL Tour......It sounds Cool....But I sure wish all the remaining members of PINK FLOYD would get back together and do some kind of tour......

I'd love to see Rush Again. Tull on their TAAB tour is a definite. Joe Bonamassa at the BIC in Bournemouth UK, is a mouth watering prospect. Finally, I would love to catch Vintage Trouble if they're back in UK.

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!