Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

We all have varying tastes in music and we all listen to different artists, what have you been listening to today? I have just listened to Kris Kristofersson - The Anderson Tapes followed by Pink Floyd - Animals.

Views: 1517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Should I be really embarrassed as both a music lover and guitarist not to have heard this track before? Probably! Many thanks for bringing it to my attention, Amstel. That's a sexy damn riff and the solo is sublime. Reminds me a bit of Robben Ford's 'Supernatural'.

Oh i like ---> No reason to be embarrassed ... 

i love them also - didn't know anyone else here would be into them.  I love their videos. Funny, have been thinking about using a tool video the next time I do my profile.  I have never heard a good live version of Tool which makes me wonder if they are any good live?? Have you ever seen them perform???

Robin Trower has been around for years!..great guitarist..good choice!

they are awesome live. I actually recorded some video of them performing naked. I have no idea where that is now.

Love it. My favourite Stevie track is his version of Little Wing, but this is up there. Some of the subtlety of his fills is impressive; and then the burning solo...

Cool deal! NEVER heard of this!!

Today, my favourite guitarist Nguyen Le.

I don't generally like his Hendix stuff but this is fairly hot.

nice job.. i have never heard of him .. I love hendrix. Actually knew a guitar player about 30 years go that thought he was Hendrix reincarnated. He dressed like him acted like him. Was kinda strange...

I do to sorry have been so busy house school paperwork house and .... lol have a good weekend!

hi glen busy also. it could eventually keep me from spending time on crn. Am enjoying my time while i am here ;)

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!