Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Linda Stephenson's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"OK, OK!!  So no-one's into replying to this, so, failing 7inch vinyl singles, try -…"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 27, 2011 to What were the first 5 classic rock 7" vinyl records you bought?

13 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

network founder!

"Heyyyyy!  Now then now then!  A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!  Know what I…"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 27, 2011 to We Need Your Help! Take Our Survey to Help Improve ClassicRockersNetwork.com!

4 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Linda Stephenson

network founder!

"Hey Rich, A great site you've got here!  Only complaint is - I cant get off the damn…"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 27, 2011 to We Need Your Help! Take Our Survey to Help Improve ClassicRockersNetwork.com!

4 Nov 27, 2011

Expert Rocker

"Ha!  I think In your're case Amstell13 it's probably just as well!!  :-)   He got to…"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 24, 2011 to IF YOU COULD TAKE ANY CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR BAND AND HAVE THEM COVER ANOTHERS MUSIC...WHO WOULD IT BE ? WHAT COVER SONG ? AND WHY ?

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE THAT SUGGESTION ARE YOU AMSTELL13?!!!!  SORRY!!!  HA HA!"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 24, 2011 to IF YOU COULD TAKE ANY CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR BAND AND HAVE THEM COVER ANOTHERS MUSIC...WHO WOULD IT BE ? WHAT COVER SONG ? AND WHY ?

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

Expert Rocker

"Sorry peeps but I'm in another daft mood today but had just had a weird thought, don…"

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

"Ooooohhh!!  Spooooky!!"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 16, 2011 to check this out

2 Nov 16, 2011

Expert Rocker

""Would the people in the cheaper seats clap their hands, and the rest of you - if yo…"

Linda Stephenson replied Nov 8, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE BY A ROCK ARTIST ?

13 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Andy Taylor

Expert Rocker

"One that comes to mind for me is the short Australian film Crystal Voyager, a 1973 s…"

Linda Stephenson replied Oct 31, 2011 to What is your fave soundtrack?

15 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Wayne L.

"For me, I'm Still In Love With You - Thin Lizzie is one of those songs that get me c…"

Linda Stephenson replied Oct 14, 2011 to What's the saddest or most depressive song classic rock song?

32 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Taylor Hudson

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!