Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Linda Stephenson's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"He he!  Yeah,  me too!  Although I have to be carefull nowadays cos the last time I…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 25, 2012 to Do you have a particular song that you always tend to sing/hum to yourself?

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

"Oh but I've never stopped playing my oldest albums!  I'm glad you've included some '…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 19, 2012 to Top 10 albums its okay to like again...

4 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Ian McEwen

Expert Rocker

"It’s got to be just about everything that the Beatles have recorded! Hey Jude, Yeste…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 18, 2012 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK SONG HAS BEEN REDONE OR RE-RECORDED BY ANOTHER BAND OR ARTIST THE MOST ?

4 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"Well, I'm hoping that Ian Anderson is still singing OK as Iv'e heard that he's had p…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 13, 2012 to HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY A CLASSIC ROCK BAND OR ARTIST AFTER SEEING THEM PLAY LIVE ?

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"I've got nothin' against the woman per sa' you realise but anyone else would have be…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 11, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

Expert Rocker

"OHH, WELL I MEAN, REALLY!  MADONNA?  GOOD GRIEF!"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 6, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

Expert Rocker

"Oh my god!  I've just watched this vid on UTube and must say - whatever you think he…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 2, 2012 to DOES EDDIE VAN HALEN STILL HAVE IT ?

7 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by George

Expert Rocker

"   TAAB 2 Trailer.mov https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7jZMCBEsZM The new Thick as a…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 1, 2012 to NOW THAT IT'S 2012 WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

25 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"Indeed! "

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 31, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

Expert Rocker

"Whoever it's going to be, I don't think Gary Glitter's (Paul Gad) 'Rock and Roll Par…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 31, 2012 to WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE ALL-TIME BEST PREFORMER FOR HALF TIME AT THE NEXT SUPER BOWL ?

12 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Bryan Forest

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!