Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Stephan Drouin's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"...I believe the question was referring to solo albums released by artists that were…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 17, 2012 to Your favorite classic rock solo album of all time?

25 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Wayne L.

"...Also seen... Eric Clapton The Rolling Stones Dire Straits Jethro Tull Yes The Wh…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 12, 2012 to What classic rock bands and artists have you seen live?

4 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Ed

Expert Rocker

"...I saw Julian Lennon when he toured his second album, The Secret Value of Daydream…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 12, 2012 to Musical kids of Classic Rockers!

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

network founder!

"...First band I was ever really exposed to apart from the odd song on the radio was…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 12, 2012 to What classic rock album first turned you into a classic rock music fan?

10 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

"...Not to put down anyone that likes those shows, but I just can't stand them..."

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 11, 2012 to Alice Cooper covering Lady Gaga

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ED

"...I'm getting torn with my loyalty to Alice as of late, as he's been getting involv…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 11, 2012 to Alice Cooper covering Lady Gaga

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ED

"...And I'm not a big Journey fan, but can tolerate them well enough...The Doors, I l…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 11, 2012 to Battle of the Bands: Which one do you prefer?

20 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

"...It's personal opinion, not fact and to me Pink Floyd is the band I like better of…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 11, 2012 to Battle of the Bands: Which one do you prefer?

20 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

"...To each their own...I happen to prefer Pink Floyd, but I do like Led Zeppelin...a…"

20 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

Expert Rocker

"...Alice has been in other movies as well...Roadie, which also starred Meatloaf...Mo…"

Stephan Drouin replied Jun 11, 2012 to Films starring Rockers!

14 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Stephan Drouin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!