Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Zeppy's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"Jimmy Page recorded three different guitar solos, all three were improvised, and obv…"

Zeppy replied Apr 20, 2011 to Stairway to Heaven: 10 Interesting and Fun Facts

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Joe Hoare

network founder!

"I concur, and Jimmy has said it's his personal fave!"

Zeppy replied Nov 12, 2010 to 5 Underrated Led Zeppelin Songs You Need to Hear Right Now

27 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by The Rover

network founder!

"I don't think it's that black & white, for me it's the whole package, music and…"

Zeppy replied Sep 18, 2009 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

Expert Rocker

"At the time Cobain seemed like the savior of music, but as we all know, hindsight is…"

Zeppy replied Sep 18, 2009 to I consider Nirvana to be classic rock, am I alone?

53 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Michael de Socio

Expert Rocker

"Well don't hate me for saying this, but you're way off on this. Nirvana were hugely…"

Zeppy replied Jan 14, 2009 to I consider Nirvana to be classic rock, am I alone?

53 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Michael de Socio

network founder!

"Oh so many underrated Zeppelin songs, so little time. 1. Your Time is Gonna Come- L…"

Zeppy replied Nov 27, 2008 to 5 Underrated Led Zeppelin Songs You Need to Hear Right Now

27 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by The Rover

network founder!

"i generally don't either, but i try to keep up with the music scene today, but it's…"

Zeppy replied Oct 18, 2008 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

network founder!

"Yeah, i just think they are way too pretentiously artsy fartsy. Same as Coldplay."

Zeppy replied Oct 18, 2008 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

network founder!

"Nope, I don't Rich, but having said that, "Creep" is one of my all time fave songs b…"

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

network founder!

"Ok, I disagree with you about Radiohead, they suck. They are second on my most overr…"

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!