Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Greg Combs's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"Laughing my ass off! Poke a sleeping bear!! Worst Rock Band....Hands down Nickelback…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 15, 2011 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

"Michael vs Rudolph..... I could agree with you on that on any given day, but I have…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 15, 2011 to Top 5 of Classic Rock Guitar Players?

102 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ed

"Let me stir the pot and see who gets all bent outta shape on this one..... 1*** Jimm…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 15, 2011 to Top 5 of Classic Rock Guitar Players?

102 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ed

Expert Rocker

"Scorpions just put out an interesting version of Ruby Tuesday https://www.youtube.com/…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 14, 2011 to IF YOU COULD TAKE ANY CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR BAND AND HAVE THEM COVER ANOTHERS MUSIC...WHO WOULD IT BE ? WHAT COVER SONG ? AND WHY ?

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

network founder!

"Hey Rich, I used to think I was the only one that saved their old ticket stubs, man…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 12, 2011 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"This is gonna be WAY out there.....Old Toy Trains by Nana Mouskouri. That lady has s…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 12, 2011 to WITH THE HOLIDAYS UPON US I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS SONG OR JUST A HOLIDAY SONG BY A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST IS YOUR FAVORITE ?

12 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Les Phagan

network founder!

"Got to meet The Scorpions a few years back, Nazareth when Dan turned 60 or 61, Jerry…"

Greg Combs replied Dec 12, 2011 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!