Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Jimmy Rios's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Hey LINDA, That Jethro Tull show sounds Great....I'm a Tull Fan as well....Hope they…"

Jimmy Rios replied Jan 12, 2012 to NOW THAT IT'S 2012 WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT ?

25 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

"Man....I was a KISS Freak when I was a Kid, So I had All KISS POSTERS on my wall as…"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 25, 2011 to Hang it on the Wall !!

9 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Larry

"VINYL...VINYL....and More VINYL.....I've Been Collecting Vinyl for Years.  You get s…"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 19, 2011 to Cd's or Vinyl?

10 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"What ever happened to Livingston Taylor?.....Is he still around, I know his brother…"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 10, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"Wow I had forgotten about this Jethro Tull song....Good choice...Thanks"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 10, 2011 to WITH THE HOLIDAYS UPON US I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS SONG OR JUST A HOLIDAY SONG BY A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST IS YOUR FAVORITE ?

12 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Les Phagan

Expert Rocker

"Nice...I'm gonna have to look this book up,it sounds like a good read....Thanks"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 10, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC READ ? IS IT A MAGAZINE OR IS IT A BIOGRAPHY OF AN ARTIST OR A BAND ?

7 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"Very Cool....Linda Ronstadt...Yeah She was Very Hot at that time,I'm sure it was a G…"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 10, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT MEMORY ?

15 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"I've Got This 45 Record I Play Around Christmas Time.....It's The Eagles Version of…"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 3, 2011 to WITH THE HOLIDAYS UPON US I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS SONG OR JUST A HOLIDAY SONG BY A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST IS YOUR FAVORITE ?

12 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Les Phagan

Expert Rocker

"It's a Great Song Ether Way....."

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 3, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

""Just Walk Away Renee".....I've always liked this song.....Rickie Lee Jones Recorded…"

Jimmy Rios replied Dec 3, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!