Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Waxtrax Radio's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Nektar - Desolation Valley / Waves (Live, BBC The Old Grey Whistle Test) REMASTERED…"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 20, 2013 to Proglosophy Group Photos & Videos

102 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"Carlos Santana falls asleep at the wheel, totals car in Las Vegas !Hey at least he d…"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 19, 2013 to Proglosophy Group, "News, Get The Word Out, Tour Dates etc..."

5 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Waxtrax Radio

Expert Rocker

"Just added a link to the Proglosophy group to my website in hopes to pull more peopl…"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 19, 2013 to Waxtrax Radio Classic Rock Music Player/Requests & Proglosophy Chat

36 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Waxtrax Radio

network founder!

"Suppers ready and The Knife! Old Genesis is awesome good choices Mark!"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 19, 2013 to Who is your favorite prog rock band and why?

14 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"Thanks Karen, Nice video as well!If I'm gonna do it, might as well do it right!"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 19, 2013 to Proglosophy Group Photos & Videos

102 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by karen (karlee)

Expert Rocker

"I hope to have covered most of the general sub-topics within the Proglosophy group s…"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 19, 2013 to Where To Be Posting In The Proglosophy Group

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Waxtrax Radio

Expert Rocker

"Holy hell Karen you are quite the productive gal! When you put your mind on somethin…"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 18, 2013 to Waxtrax Radio Classic Rock Music Player/Requests & Proglosophy Chat

36 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Waxtrax Radio

Expert Rocker

"Awesome Graffix Karen!I would like to be able to do so w the background but I don't …"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 18, 2013 to Waxtrax Radio Classic Rock Music Player/Requests & Proglosophy Chat

36 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Waxtrax Radio

Expert Rocker

"Thanks Karen great idea and looks awesome!Waxtrax RadioWaxtrax Radio "Listen Here"Me…"

36 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Waxtrax Radio

network founder!

"I have to go with one of my favorites as Ozric Tentacles http://www.ozrics.com/Back…"

Waxtrax Radio replied Sep 18, 2013 to Who is your favorite prog rock band and why?

14 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by karen (karlee)

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!