Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

richard yanick's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"The only thing that can't be compared is the Brian Jones "if he had lived" years wit…"

richard yanick replied Nov 13, 2011 to Can the original every truly be replaced?

9 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by uduwudu

Expert Rocker

"Replaced? The answer is a no. Period. Accepted, now that's another story and would d…"

richard yanick replied Nov 11, 2011 to Can the original every truly be replaced?

9 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by uduwudu

Expert Rocker

"Yeah, I think me and Jimmy hate you right now (with envy) Probably my best shot back…"

richard yanick replied Nov 9, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT MEMORY ?

15 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

"I actually did forget about Les Paul. (good call) and as for Jimmy Page - Hey I love…"

richard yanick replied Nov 8, 2011 to Guitar Players that CHANGED the way guitar players play.

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Amstel

Expert Rocker

"Oh my I have one. Metallica on the Black Album tour. Ok, here goes. It was in Pittsb…"

richard yanick replied Nov 8, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CONCERT MEMORY ?

15 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Rios

Expert Rocker

"Eddie and Alex Van Halen. I will also state my worst. The kink brothers. They keep k…"

richard yanick replied Nov 8, 2011 to Which Musical Brothers do you like the most?

9 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Les Phagan

Expert Rocker

"Hands down it is (and I use it) "Life is what happens when your making other plans"…"

richard yanick replied Nov 5, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE BY A ROCK ARTIST ?

13 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Andy Taylor

"Wow- there is a few that will make the hair on my neck stand up and inject testoster…"

richard yanick replied Nov 5, 2011 to What's your favourite song to wake up with?

24 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Ed

"Very good point. I think Heaven and Hell is one of the best sabbath albums. For me p…"

richard yanick replied Nov 5, 2011 to Best band lineup or Worst Band lineup

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Madelaine

"I thought about it. John Lennon would be nice as would George Harrison. Problem is w…"

richard yanick replied Nov 4, 2011 to An hour with a classic rock musician?

27 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Ed

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!