Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Linda Stephenson's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"Do you think it would be a nice idea to display the date that we joined the site on…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 10, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"Well, I guess that sort of answers that question then (yes)!  Lol.  I'm so envious t…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 10, 2012 to DO ROCK BANDS SOUND BETTER AS THE GROUP GETS OLDER?

5 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

"Can't see why anyone would take the mickey, 'to each their own'!  It seems that ther…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 5, 2012 to Young/Old fans

9 May 8, 2013
Reply by Charles Clements

network founder!

"Yeah It is tough, but then you do have the Facebook page to get the site some public…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 5, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"Oh hey Jimmy that's brilliant!  Great seat too, mine's up on the balcony so should h…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 5, 2012 to Jethro Tull release US tour dates

6 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

"Hiya!  Just had a listen John and I'm afraid to say I couldn't get into them.  Not m…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 3, 2012 to A little review of the Lester Chambers online show from Saturday night

1 Mar 3, 2012

network founder!

"Just been on another site, I had a pop up that said "You have reached a members only…"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 3, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

network founder!

"This is a great shot Stewart, so green with envy that you were able to get so close!"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 2, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

network founder!

"Hey Rich, I second that!"

Linda Stephenson replied Mar 2, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"Aawww yeah, I feel for ya Ed!  Sorry but 4's all you're gonna get, which is really u…"

Linda Stephenson replied Feb 29, 2012 to Jethro Tull release US tour dates

6 Mar 5, 2012

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!