Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Linda Stephenson's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"Hi Rich!  I have been collecting reward points but have noticed that the value of th…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 28, 2012 to Ideas and Suggestions to Help Improve Classic Rockers Network

67 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by barrytheb

Expert Rocker

"!  http://youtu.be/sDfiN0e3nDs !  \m/  ;)"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 28, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"Yeah!  I'm going to the Jethro Tull 'Thick as a Brick' concert in April, it would be…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 28, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"Heyy Bigelf1980!  That's a really great dream to have,  you never know, one day.....…"

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

"Didn't see this show live but saw the film many times when my English teacher Mr Mal…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 22, 2012 to "Tommy" The Musical.

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Linda Stephenson

Expert Rocker

"Nahh!  I'm not sharin'!  LOL ;)"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 22, 2012 to IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF SOUVENIR FROM A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR GROUP WHAT WOULD IT BE ?

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"Oooohh!  Freddie Mercury's jumpsuit's!"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 22, 2012 to IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF SOUVENIR FROM A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR GROUP WHAT WOULD IT BE ?

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"Oooh, good one Jimmy, well now let's see - there's Malcolm & Angus Young (AC/DC)…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 21, 2012 to WHAT BAND OR ARTISTS ARE RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER ? CAN YOU LIST THEM ?

8 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by evanairwolf1

Expert Rocker

"Oh?  What kinda stuff do they play?  don't you have any pic's or a video of you all…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 21, 2012 to IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO JOIN ONE OF THE CLASSIC ROCK GROUPS WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE AND WHAT PLACE WOULD YOU TAKE IN THE BAND?

17 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

Expert Rocker

"LOL Nice!  But I think he might be sick to death of doin' that and just secretly lon…"

Linda Stephenson replied Jan 21, 2012 to Should the Rolling Stones Gracefully retire now?

34 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Jeff Fowler

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!