Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok lets see. Being a music lover all of my life, been in a band , being a Rock DJ. A…"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied May 12, 2009 to Frequently asked question : Whats your opinion about music today?

20 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Janis

"Van Morrison It's too late to stop now Van The Man at his best"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied May 5, 2009 to Best Live Classic Rock Album

18 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by ED

network founder!

"There is a rock trivia running on IRC on the UNDERNET SERVERS , #ROCKTRIVIA give it…"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied May 5, 2009 to Introduce yourself to all the classic rockers on here!

147 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Warren Warshaw

"the weight & caravan ( van morrison) for me. van morrison been one of my favour…"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied May 5, 2009 to Classic Rock Documentaries

9 May 5, 2009
Reply by CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH

network founder!

"Is this a joke? :) The Beatles wrote some masterpieces I tried to find was all this…"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied May 4, 2009 to Oasis Versus The Beatles - The Better Band?

21 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by David

network founder!

"ok folks its PARTY TIME I've uploaded the entire album from my favourite live band ,…"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied May 3, 2009 to Introduce yourself to all the classic rockers on here!

147 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Warren Warshaw

"Atomic Rooster was not a "lost" rock band, had several hits , best of them been "Dev…"

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH replied Apr 28, 2009 to Best 'Lost' Band of the 70's

8 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Les Phagan

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!