Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Taylor Hudson's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Haha, true;) Fun stuff to listen too.  I totally get Amstel's point, but Michael Jac…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 14, 2012 to Anything other than classic rock/guilty pleasure music?:)

34 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Emry

Expert Rocker

"Thanks for your reply! Same to Amstell13! Yah..I thought this might be sort of a fun…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 4, 2012 to Anything other than classic rock/guilty pleasure music?:)

34 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Dave Emry

Expert Rocker

"You might think I'm crediting Morrison more than I am.  The Doors would be nothing w…"

Taylor Hudson replied Nov 25, 2012 to Jim Morrison: The Greatest Frontman of All-Time

48 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Joanne Glasspoole

Expert Rocker

"I think everyone can agree, that was a mess.  Haha. It just doesn't shake me.  I hav…"

Taylor Hudson replied Nov 25, 2012 to Jim Morrison: The Greatest Frontman of All-Time

48 Jul 28, 2015

Expert Rocker

"Well..I'm pretty openly a huge Doors fan.  I've definitely established that here on…"

48 Jul 28, 2015

network founder!

"Poetic genius for sure.  Oh sure he was quite the drunk...and the womanizer.  But it…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jun 11, 2012 to Jim Morrison - Poetic Genius or Drunken Womanizer?

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

network founder!

"When I was little we'd go over to my grandparents a lot.  Even though they were my m…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jun 11, 2012 to What classic rock album first turned you into a classic rock music fan?

10 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

network founder!

"Saw the title of this and was totally gonna do the crystal ship, then I read the des…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jun 11, 2012 to Your Favorite Classic Rock Lyrics

17 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Ed

"Yah, I get it.  I'll admit, I like glee, as it's sorta my generation's thing, haha.…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jun 11, 2012 to Alice Cooper covering Lady Gaga

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ED

"My choices in bold :)  One's I've never heard of no answer selected..or if i hated t…"

Taylor Hudson replied Jun 11, 2012 to Battle of the Bands: Which one do you prefer?

20 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!